The plastic processing industry is especially: processing plants such as injection molding, blistering, cup making, cutting, product packaging and in-mold labeling. A lot of work is simple and repetitive. Particularly suitable for use with robotic hands. At the same time, the factory has brought many benefits to the factory after using the robot! There are the following aspects.
1. Save labor and stable output
1. Use a robot to pick up the product. The injection molding machine can be operated unattended, and there is less human interference in the production arrangement.
2. Implement one-man-multiple mechanism, one person can watch 4-5 machines, which can save a lot of manpower and reduce workers' wages.
3. The time for the robot to produce the product is fixed, and it will not be tired without rest.
4. It is relatively expensive to operate the injection molding machine, and ordinary biotechnical personnel are not technically easy to recruit, and the salary is relatively low.
5. The use of a manipulator reduces pressure and reduces labor, and the company is easy to manage.
1. Robots no longer have the risk of accidental injury to employees.
2. It is not necessary to take the product into the mold by hand to avoid the potential safety hazards caused by it.
3. There is mold protection in the manipulator computer. If the product in the mold does not fall off, it will automatically alert and protect the mold.
1. If the molding machine is automatically demolded, the product will be scratched when dropped, and will be stained with oil and produce defective products.
2. If a person takes out the product, there are four problems: a. The hand may scratch the product, b. The hand may be dirty and the product may be soiled, and c. The multi-hole leakage may crush the mold. d. Affect the cycle due to personnel fatigue and reduce production efficiency.
3. The take-out time of the manipulator is fixed to ensure product quality.
4. The use of manipulators can ensure the quality of injection molding and extend the life of the molding machine.
Fourth, production efficiency
1. It can control the stability of the machine to control the product quality, ensure the customer's delivery time, maintain the good reputation of the enterprise, and improve the competitiveness of the enterprise.
2. The personnel picking the product is not fixed, and the slow opening and closing of the safety door has a great impact. In addition, people are inert and emotional. They are prone to fatigue at night and lose their energy. In addition, drinking water and going to the bathroom, etc., it is estimated that the production efficiency in 24 hours is only 70%. The robot can work continuously.
3. The investment cost is quickly recovered, and the investment cost can be recovered within one year.
4, the use of robots can automate the entire production can improve the company's image, using robots to reduce the use of personnel and make the site easy to manage and improve the company's competitiveness.
5. The upstream manufacturers also hope to choose injection molding manufacturers with robots, which can accurately calculate the daily output and delivery time. The use of robots can enhance the competitiveness of enterprises, and it is a development trend!
From the perspective of maintaining long-term operation of the injection molding machine robot, always paying attention to some important operating conditions will reduce downtime and reduce costs. Here are a few things to watch out for.
1: Guide rail and bearing
Rails and bearings at all shafts should be kept clean and well lubricated. If the robot is operating in a dusty environment, the rails need to be cleaned frequently. If you find any metal fragments or powder, it may indicate poor lubrication. To ensure proper lubrication, it is critical to have the right linear guidance system. Most robots have an automated lubrication system and components that need to be replaced regularly.
2: Robot cycle
One of the important points to keep the robot running well is simple observation and listening, which can reveal a lot of information about the overall operation of the robot. The manipulator works through specific actions, so it listens to any abnormal sounds, such as howling, clicking, etc., which indicate that the bearing cannot rotate normally or some other component is stuck.
The link part of the robot moves along a guide rail equipped with a power cable and a vacuum hose, and a normal ticking sound is made, but the sound is smooth and stable. Check any observable bearings to make sure they rotate smoothly. Just checking and listening for signs of wear or adjustments can greatly help keep your robot in optimal operating condition.
3: Drive system
If the manipulator is driven by an assembly rack-drive gear, pay attention to whether any hesitation or shaking occurs during operation. All motions except smooth and smooth movements can indicate that the drive system is damaged or some foreign objects are stored inside. When the manipulator pushes down, the method to quickly check the movement or backlash between the mounting beam and the transmission gear is to push and drag the movement arm and feel abnormal movement (the back and forth movement is different).
However, due to the very high tolerances of normal manufacturers, this test method will be very inaccurate. If you suspect that there may be a problem with the mounting beam and drive gear, a better method is to use a long-range magnetic meter base. After adjusting the backlash according to the manufacturer's instructions, check the full stroke of the shaft to ensure that there is no too tight place between the assembly beam and the transmission gear.
If the backlash cannot be adjusted, the mounting bracket and drive gear may be worn and need to be replaced. If it is necessary to repair the mounting frame and drive gear, it is best to replace both components at the same time to ensure long-term performance. As for the shaft driven by the conveyor belt, pay close attention to the debris and the damage caused by the conveyor belt. Carefully inspect the pulleys for signs of dust originating from the belt material.
Make sure the conveyor and drive pulleys and sheaves are perfectly aligned. Misdirected conveyor belts wear out very quickly. As long as it is a conveyor-driven system, the preload of the conveyor itself can be checked according to the manufacturer's instructions. These specifications will tell you: the appropriate amount of error in the specific position of the belt relative to the pulley.
4: Pneumatic system
Including multi-axis servo drive, as long as there is a turning wrist and vacuum grasping action, almost all robots will have pneumatic functions. Pay close attention to the suction cup of the filter pressure regulator unit, where the accumulation of water indicates that the compressed air source passing through the system is too humid. The presence of a small amount of water and gas may be transmitted to the pneumatic valves and actuators, causing oxidation and internal pollution, which may eventually cause the pressure regulating valve to stick or the actuator to intermittently stick or fail.
If the suction cup is equipped with an automatic dehumidification system, pollution or discoloration on the suction cup also indicates that moisture is increasing before it is removed. If water accumulates in the suction cup, it can enter the system even for a short time, causing the problems described above. If you notice any physical damage to the pneumatic hose, the system may leak.
If a pneumatic circuit is filled with air at normal operating pressure and there is a leak somewhere in the circuit, then you should be able to more easily spot a noticeable snoring sound that will help you locate the leak.
5: Check the molding equipment
The standard configuration of the robot is usually mounted on the formwork of the molding machine. When the equipment is running fast, vibrations from the forming equipment can be transmitted to the robot and can cause damage. Simply observe the operation of the molding equipment, ensure that the mold movement is adjusted to a reasonable state, reduce the number of shaking or vibration, and extend the life of the robot. In the case of high-speed operation, the vibration frequency may be very high, it is best to install the robot on a support structure independent of the molding equipment.
6: Pay attention to wiring wear
When inspecting the surface of the robot, if black particles or powder are found, it indicates that the robot circuit wiring has signs of wear. However, even if you can't find these wear signals, take a closer look at all power, transformer, or encoder cables, both inside and outside the wiring path, because during the production cycle, the robot's wiring is continuously rubbed or connected to the cable guide The wiring will eventually wear out and fail. Ensure the safety of wiring ties and the proper installation of cables.
7: Check lubrication
The manipulator uses spring-loaded lubricating rods, which need to be replaced only once a year unless there is evidence that the guide rails are not sufficiently lubricated. Equipped with an automatic lubrication system, which can continuously perform lubrication along the movement of the manipulator. However, if there are some surfaces on which the manipulator cannot move normally, then these areas should be manually lubricated, or regular program-controlled actions for automatic system lubrication should be implemented for lubrication.
If you notice rust spots, corrosion, or abrasion on any of the moving surfaces, or if they are just too dry, they indicate insufficient lubrication. Always refer to the robot manual for proper lubrication of metal parts. Mounted beams-traditional gear systems are automatically lubricated by a lubricant storage unit, but need to be replaced every year.
8: Vacuum gripper circuit
The vacuum should be near instantaneous, and the appropriate controller input should be equivalent to grasping the product. If you find that the vacuum is turned on, then the input light source appears, and the delay time exceeds 2 seconds, then it indicates that the vacuum line is leaking, defective, or the switching device is not adjusted properly. Testing can be done easily via the external main control panel. If the robot is equipped with a digital vacuum switching unit, then the minimum threshold for vacuum required to grasp the product can be quickly and automatically fine-tuned.
This process can be completed while the robot is running in automatic operation mode. The setting parameters of each production cycle are stored in the memory, which can save time during the next production change. The digital vacuum switching device has two other advantages: the electronic filter that captures the threshold signal compensates for the vibration of the product on the vacuum chuck during fast motion. The release threshold of the product is different from the gripping threshold, which can be programmed to ensure proper release under fast production cycle conditions.
Injection processing is a 24-hour continuous operation, involving plastic raw materials, injection molds, injection molding machines, peripheral equipment, tooling fixtures, sprays, toners, packaging materials and auxiliary materials, etc., and there are many posts and complicated labor division. How to make injection molding The production operation of the workshop is smooth, achieving "high quality, high efficiency, and low consumption"?
It is the goal that every injection molding manager expects to achieve. The quality of injection molding workshop management directly affects the injection molding production efficiency, defect rate, material consumption, machine manpower, delivery time and production cost. Injection production mainly lies in control and management. Different injection managers have different ideas, management styles and working methods, and the benefits brought to enterprises are completely different, even different ...
The injection molding department is the "leading" department of each enterprise. If the management of the injection molding department is not done well, it will affect the operation of various departments of the enterprise, causing the quality / delivery date to fail to meet customer requirements and the company's competitiveness to decline.
1. Do a good job in the planning and area division of the injection molding shop, reasonably stipulate the placement areas of the machine, peripheral equipment, raw materials, molds, packaging materials, qualified products, defective products, nozzle materials and tools, and clearly label them.
2. The working status of the injection molding machine needs to be “status card”.
3. "5S" management at the production site of the injection molding shop.
4. "Urgent" production requires the production of a single shift and the urgent card.
5. Draw the "feeding line" in the drying bucket and specify the feeding time.
6. Do a good job in the use of raw materials, the control of the nozzle material and the inspection of the waste in the nozzle material.
7. Do a good job of inspecting aircraft during the production process, strengthen the implementation of various rules and regulations (timely moving management) 8. Reasonably arrange the manpower of the aircraft, and strengthen the inspection / supervision of labor discipline on site.
8. Make manpower arrangements and handover for meal time in the injection molding department.
9. Do a good job of cleaning, lubrication, maintenance and abnormal problems of the machine / mold.
10. Follow-up and exception handling of product quality and production quantity.
11. Inspection and control of post-processing methods and packaging methods of plastic parts.
12. Do a good job of safety inspection and elimination of hidden dangers.
13. Do a good job of checking, recycling, and cleaning of the position template, process card, operation instructions and related materials.
14.Strengthen the inspection and supervision of the filling of various reports and kanban contents.